Tennis Fitness Training Norwich, CT and Serving Surrounding Areas
Do you enjoy playing tennis? Do you want to improve your skills on the court? Do you want to play tennis with your friends and colleagues at their level? Would you like to improve your overall condition, increase speed and reaction time in your tennis game?
Start with tennis fitness training to improve your game. I will bring my professional experience as a trained Exercise Physiologist, my understanding of bio-mechanics, and my passion for tennis with me to the court. My tennis fitness training will teach and improve skills for advanced players and beginners to enjoy the great game of tennis! I have over 25 years of playing experience and tennis skills training, including playing for a Division 1 college on a tennis scholarship, and 18 years of training tennis players at all levels, individually and in groups. Art and Science Fitness also provides personal training for competitive athletes Norwich, CT.
Tennis Fitness Training Bases on Your Skill and Level:
- Adapt an individual tennis program for you to meet and potentially exceed your goals
- Customize tennis training for you, whether you are a high-level athlete or a person with chronic conditions. I will be able to find the right balance of challenge, fun, and safety for you
- Provide regular tennis drilling based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Optimize your bio-mechanics to learn safe playing techniques to lessen the possibility and severity of a tennis related injury or any other sports injury
- Provide an optimal progression for strength and endurance, through conditioning exercises designed to increase reaction time, hand-eye skill and coordination, and to improve footwork, movement, and agility
- Assist you to safely perform optimal strength and conditioning exercises that will reduce your risk of sport injury or help you recover from a previous injury in the most optimal way
- Optimize cross-training routines that can increase not only your performance in tennis, but in multiple sports
You feel better, play better, minimize injury, and maximize your enjoyment with my tennis skills training CT!